How did you hear about this blog?

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another School Year!

Wow, I can't believe were already into another school year and ready to make some fabulous art! I had a wonderful, relaxing summer (as you can tell since I have made NO posts since April last year.....) and am now ready for school!

We are in our second week of school and are jumping right in to our first big projects. On the first day of art class, students made two Artist Trading Cards while we went over the rules and procedures. They turned out pretty well and I finally got all of them displayed just in the nick of time for Back to School Night tonight. Ill post photos later this week.

This year, I will try my best to keep up on posting what is happening in the art room. Here are some photos of my room this year:
    












 
Coming up Next:
 
Kindergarten: Touching vs. Seperated Collage
1st Grade: Kandinsky & Chuck Close inspired circle trees
2nd Grade: Van Gogh Sunflower Drawings
3rd Grade: Paper Bag Houses
4th Grade: Illuminated Letters
5th Grade: Personal Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment