How did you hear about this blog?

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Original Works Fundraiser

So the previous art teacher at my school set me up do do a fundraiser this year called Original Works. Our school could definitely use some money for the art department, so I wanted to make sure the students' artwork turned out awesome in hopes that parents would buy lots of things. Well, the students definitely exceeded my expectations on these. There are a few straggling classes trying to finish up their fundraiser art, but here are some that are done. I love them! :)

5th Grade Watercolor Birch Trees



4th Grade Op Art (Markers & Crayons)



3rd Grade Hawaiian Sunsets
Yellow, Red, and Black Tempera





2nd & Kindergarten Jim Dine Hearts
Tempera




1st Grade painted a sunset and use black paper to create desert and cactus silhouettes. I don't have pictures of them yet, but will be coming soon. I cant wait until these go home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment